The Standard Trencher offers a selection of teeth combinations for varying soil conditions. An optional retrofitted spring-loaded crumber is also available, which keeps the crumber blade firmly on the trench floor, leaving it flat and even. Ideal for pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs, and general construction.
- 150mm cutting width
- Retrofit Crumber available
- Side-shift frame for trenching up against walls
- Chain configurations to suit varying ground conditions
– Combo – 70% Tungsten Faceted & 30% Earth teeth
– Earth – Cupped Earth teeth