- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Claims not accepted unless arrival is effected at the given address within 14 days.
- Kanga does not accept returns or exchanges on electrical items.
- Kanga will not refund due to change of mind. If you are unsure that the part will suit your loader model please call 1300 4 KANGA to confirm prior to purchase.
- If you order a part that is not suitable for your loader, we are happy to exchange at the customers freight expense.
Kanga Loaders Global Pty Ltd uses Australia Post as a preferred method of shipping.The cost of freight through Australia Post will automatically appear in the shopping cart once address details have been filled in. The freight prices are determined by the weight of your shipment and your delivery address. Please keep in mind that delivery is available to business and private addresses only, no PO boxes. Parts ordered from the Kanga store will require a signature upon delivery, so please ensure you provide an address that will be manned during business hours.
Kanga Loaders Global Pty Ltd strives for excellence by providing exceptional customer service. All products listed are fast moving items, therefore we will make sure that these parts are always available. If for some unforeseen reason a particular product is unavailable, we will contact you immediately after we receive the order and discuss alternative methods, such as refund, an alternative item, or to be listed on back order. We trust that our descriptions are accurate, and thorough enough to guide you to the correct part for your loader, however if for some reason you are unsure about a part and it’s compatibility with your loader, please call 1300 4 KANGA to get in touch with your nearest Kanga spare parts interpreter. The representative will be happy to discuss your requirements, and provide professional solutions.