The Kanga KTR trencher features an adjustable skid foot with multiple preset depths up to 900mm, as well as various chain options for different ground conditions. The KTR trencher also comes standard with a Head Start crumber which self-adjusts as the trench gradually deepens to leave a flat and even trench bottom. This innovative feature eliminates the need for the operator to get off the machine to reset it once trenching has begun. The skid foot has been designed for improved visibility, allowing the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position.
- Head-start crumber
- Adjustable skid foot with 4 depth presets
- 2 Cutting widths available – 150mm / 200mm
- Chain configurations to suit varying ground conditions
– Combo – 70% Tungsten Faceted & 30% Earth teeth
– Earth – Cupped Earth teeth