18th of March 2020
Kanga Loaders’ Response to Coronavirus
Kanga Loaders Global is currently monitoring the impacts and concerns associated with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely.
In line with our core values, we are committed first and foremost to the welfare of our employees, contractors and business partners and we are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to protect our community. Thus this is the current Kanga Loaders’ Response to Coronavirus:
At this point in time, we are not aware of any significant impacts to our supply chain, however we are working closely with all our supply chain partners to monitor the situation and provide regular updates as necessary.
New Processes and Policies
Given the challenging and evolving situation, we will be implementing new processes and policies as more information becomes available. Kanga Loaders Global has implemented the following strategies, in line with Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines:
- All onsite non-essential business meetings are to be postponed or rescheduled online
- Domestic air travel is limited to essential business trips only
- All non-essential international business travel is suspended until further notice
- All Kanga Loaders Global employees who have travelled or transited from any international location, whether for business or personal travel, are required to isolate themselves at home, and monitor their health for 14 days
- Increased site cleaning of bathrooms, lunchrooms and office spaces to prevent and minimise the chances of human-to-human contamination
As a Company, we are closely monitoring the unfolding situation and we are acting on advice and statements from the Australian Government, the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organisation and following guidelines from these authorities and Federal Health Departments, as required. For further information on COVID-19 please refer to the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Whilst our working conditions may vary over this time, our facilities are operational, and we will remain accessible at all times on via telephone on 1300 4 KANGA or online at www.kangaloader.com.
These are tricky times for all of us, but we remain committed to doing everything we can to support our employees, customers, business partners and communities both in health and safety and day-to-day business operations.
Chief Executive Officer