Key features of the remote controlled mini loader
Giving users a safer approach to hazardous and high-risk taskings, the Kanga remote controlled mini loader key features include:
- RC working range of up to 100m
- Loader height of 1 meter
- Compact transmitter with easy to use ‘joystick’ functionality
- Compatible with a range of machinery attachments
- Manufactured in Australia
Kanga currently manufactures tracked models of the RC loader with a wheeled version due for release soon. Please contact us if you would like further information on any model in the range.
Benefits of using the RC mini loader
Having access hazardous or high-risk work environments safely, users can:
- minimise the need to complete dangerous or manual tasks
- reduce labour fatigue
- reduce injuries and “lost time injuries’
- increase risk management control
- improve safe working environments
The entire range is design, engineered and manufactured in Queensland Australia.
Below are two videos showing the assembly and testing phases of their manufacture.
- Using a time-lapse camera we captured the assembly area in the manufacturing facility. The video shows the transition from loader ‘shell’ to complete mini loader through to its testing phase.
- This video shows the commissioning of an RC loader. The commissioning process includes adding safety decals, filling the system with oil and running the loaders.
Further information and a product specification can be found here.