The Polyplaner 300 is an aggressive single head grinder that utilises durable tungsten carbide cutting teeth. It is ideal for trip hazard or road marking removal. Manufactured for the building and civil works industry, this effective removal tool can leave either a polished or textured surface. Its compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification work.
The Polyplaner can level steps in concrete up to 70mm (3”) high, and is an excellent solution for councils, contractors, maintenance teams, and hire companies. This attachment suits the Schibeci 827D Kanga mini loader.
- Accurate cutting system with a tolerance of 1mm (1/32”)
- Fully enclosed cutter box
- Dust suppression system with dust extraction port
- Self-levelling turntable, for accurate cutting depths on uneven surfaces
- Quick-change tooling system
- Can be easily side-shifted, to work up against obstacles
- Heavy duty construction with carbide tooling system
- Simple to operate